Pages

About me

I'm a mid twenty something woman living in New England with my two dogs. I graduated college in 2008, and by then the economy was tanking. It was not a good time to enter the adult world. I was originally going to Vet school, but developed severe animal allergies. After 7 months of allergy shots, that affected my liver and actually made my symptoms much worse, i had to give up that dream. Now I'm just trying to find a steady job. I had major reconstructive knee surgery in November of 2011, so I'm still healing.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

In which I wish you a happy Thanksgiving

I hope that wherever you were and whoever you were with, thank this Thanksgiving found you well. Even if you hate the day, and wish we didn't celebrate it, I wish you well also. And if you're going out into the cold for Black Friday, good luck. Don't get trampled. They won't find you to New Year at this rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment