Pages

About me

I'm a mid twenty something woman living in New England with my two dogs. I graduated college in 2008, and by then the economy was tanking. It was not a good time to enter the adult world. I was originally going to Vet school, but developed severe animal allergies. After 7 months of allergy shots, that affected my liver and actually made my symptoms much worse, i had to give up that dream. Now I'm just trying to find a steady job. I had major reconstructive knee surgery in November of 2011, so I'm still healing.

Friday, November 22, 2013

In which I have a phone interview (and one of my dogs turns three)

I think my phone interview went well. But I've been wrong before, so I guess we'll just have to see. I'm supposed to hear whether I move on to the in person interview early next week. I'm really hoping my job hunt can finally be over for a long time. I'm so damn tired and burned out from this. It's taking a toll in every way. Physically, financially, emotionally, mentally. Pretty much all the bad allys.
On a better note, one of my dogs has turned three today. My no longer so little Rottweiler/German shepherd cross. He's such a good dog.

 









No comments:

Post a Comment