Pages

About me

I'm a mid twenty something woman living in New England with my two dogs. I graduated college in 2008, and by then the economy was tanking. It was not a good time to enter the adult world. I was originally going to Vet school, but developed severe animal allergies. After 7 months of allergy shots, that affected my liver and actually made my symptoms much worse, i had to give up that dream. Now I'm just trying to find a steady job. I had major reconstructive knee surgery in November of 2011, so I'm still healing.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

In which I hold out hope for the coming week

I actually really don't like the weekends. When I'm not working I don't feel like I can do anything that involves money. Which is pretty much everything. So I spend a lot of time at home. I'm grateful I have my dogs. They help to pass the time, and they're always a very sympathetic ear when I need to vent. I didn't do much today besides cleaning, walking the dogs, and trying to find something to watch on TV. Also, played some Candy Crush. . Damn addicting game!
I'm hopeful that the coming week will bring some good news. I have an interview for the front desk work/secretary at an insurance company. I'm hoping to get more experience before moving onto a better Admin Assistant position.

No comments:

Post a Comment