Pages

About me

I'm a mid twenty something woman living in New England with my two dogs. I graduated college in 2008, and by then the economy was tanking. It was not a good time to enter the adult world. I was originally going to Vet school, but developed severe animal allergies. After 7 months of allergy shots, that affected my liver and actually made my symptoms much worse, i had to give up that dream. Now I'm just trying to find a steady job. I had major reconstructive knee surgery in November of 2011, so I'm still healing.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

In which I miss a day.

Oh well. I just didn't much feel like writing anything yesterday. Today was mostly spent calling my temp agencies and putting in applications. No word yet on any possibilities. We got out first appreciable snow this morning. An Arctic front moved in a left us with less than an inch. Most of it is long gone. It will be a while before the snow sticks. For the first time the dogs didn't much seem to care about the snow. I guess they were unimpressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment