Pages

About me

I'm a mid twenty something woman living in New England with my two dogs. I graduated college in 2008, and by then the economy was tanking. It was not a good time to enter the adult world. I was originally going to Vet school, but developed severe animal allergies. After 7 months of allergy shots, that affected my liver and actually made my symptoms much worse, i had to give up that dream. Now I'm just trying to find a steady job. I had major reconstructive knee surgery in November of 2011, so I'm still healing.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

In which I fill out paperwork (again)


I had to renew some paperwork for a temp agency I'm signed up for. The only reason I did it was because it was less than half an hour to get there. I've been registered and updated with them for over a year and I've never received an assignment from them. However, I can't say I'm trying everything to find a job if I'm not. So off I went to watch inane safety videos and fill out the same paperwork I did last time. On top of the temp agencies I'm with, I also apply to every online job I see that I'm in the least bit qualified for. I hate job hunting so much. I haven't had reliable work since May.


Here are some pictures from the snow we got the other morning.





















No comments:

Post a Comment