Pages

About me

I'm a mid twenty something woman living in New England with my two dogs. I graduated college in 2008, and by then the economy was tanking. It was not a good time to enter the adult world. I was originally going to Vet school, but developed severe animal allergies. After 7 months of allergy shots, that affected my liver and actually made my symptoms much worse, i had to give up that dream. Now I'm just trying to find a steady job. I had major reconstructive knee surgery in November of 2011, so I'm still healing.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

In which I had an interview today, one tomorrow, and another possibility in two weeks

      I missed yesterday as I had a migraine. Everyone knows looking at the computer has never done anyone any good when they have something like that going on. I don't have them very often, but when I do, they can be pretty debilitating. So now I'm almost back to my version of normal.
      I had an interview today for a secretarial position at an insurance agency. It won't need to be filled until the end of March, and I'd need to get my insurance license. I'm not feeling that as I'd be expected to harass friends and family into buying a policy with them. So if I get a call with an offer, I'll have to turn it down.
      I have a phone interview tomorrow for a recruiter position for a company that I've worked with before. I actually want this job so I hope it comes through. This will be my third interview with them, so here's hoping!
      I also had my resume submitted for some data entry work, but it's a pretty decent commute and I'm so very tired of data entry. I guess I'll see how that one goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment