Pages

About me

I'm a mid twenty something woman living in New England with my two dogs. I graduated college in 2008, and by then the economy was tanking. It was not a good time to enter the adult world. I was originally going to Vet school, but developed severe animal allergies. After 7 months of allergy shots, that affected my liver and actually made my symptoms much worse, i had to give up that dream. Now I'm just trying to find a steady job. I had major reconstructive knee surgery in November of 2011, so I'm still healing.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

In which Winter is hard

I've never been a winter person. I hate the cold, wet, always dark outside weather. I'm not particularly into the holidays. And I have cold urticaria, which means I have a cold allergy that causes hives when I get too cold and/or wet in the winter. It sucks just as much as it sounds like it does. I've had in my whole life, and I was hoping I'd grow out of it. No such luck, though.
I'm still at my new job. I'm hoping as I get used to it, I'll enjoy it more. I wish I had a job I liked, but maybe that'll happen someday. I can't afford to be picky right now, so I won't.


No comments:

Post a Comment