Pages

About me

I'm a mid twenty something woman living in New England with my two dogs. I graduated college in 2008, and by then the economy was tanking. It was not a good time to enter the adult world. I was originally going to Vet school, but developed severe animal allergies. After 7 months of allergy shots, that affected my liver and actually made my symptoms much worse, i had to give up that dream. Now I'm just trying to find a steady job. I had major reconstructive knee surgery in November of 2011, so I'm still healing.

Friday, December 6, 2013

In which I'm getting tired

I had another interview today. It's just covering a two week vacation as an administrative assistant, but I have to try for what I can get. I should hear about the job I interviewed for yesterday some time next week. That's the one I want. It's not great pay to start, but there's a lot of room for advancement, and it's full time with paid vacation. I'm really hoping to ring in the new year with a job.
With a potential ice storm coming my family cleaned out our gutters and put the driveway markers up. A bunch of geese and crows came by. They seem to have left before the bad weather hit.





No comments:

Post a Comment